Saturday 19 February 2011

Hope you enjoyed making art today!!

Dear Children, Mums, Dads, Aunties and carers,
Sadly, this was our last arty Saturday for a while.
Thank you to all the mums/dads/aunties/carers for your kind comments and offers of help with leaflets and posters,  very much appreciated. Please keep checking this blogspot for news of the next course.

Most of all thank you to all you children who have worked so hard and made some fantastic art. I think you are all brilliant - well done, here are the photos, starting off with printmaking:








 Next we did some carnival mask making ....







finally, there was just time for a few extra bits and pieces ...






I hope to see you all after Easter.  Meanwhile, email me some photos of your work and I'll post them up or let me know what you're making.  It would be great to hear from you.  Send your photos and comments to me at:  artboxworkshops@gmail.com

Have a great half term break and keep making art!

Sue



No comments: